Issue LOCALLY-TOP-LEVEL, v1

This issue arguably ought to be a compiler issue, rather than cleanup, since
the compiler people seem to be the ones currently mucking about with what we
mean by top-level.  (Besides, Larry is overworked as it is :-)

More seriously, I support this idea, in part because of the frob example.  This
kind of thing was one of the reasons I voted against the DECLARATION-SCOPE
proposals.

By the way, my notes from the Hawaii meeting say that we passed the NO-HOISTING
proposal, and that LIMITED-HOISTING was not even called to a vote.

kab
-------