revised: Cleanup Issue Status

Ooops... I missed your later note about "amendments" being just "notes".

Our differences are now only over whether things were "tabled" or
"withdrawn" and whether FUNCTION-COMPOSITION was amended or whether it was
rejected with TEST-NOT-IF-NOT amended to include what was left of it:

> >- DELETE-FILE-NONEXISTENT
> >Version 1, 5-Oct-88
> >Comments: should just signal different errors?
> I marked this as tabled.

-- I know no-one who intends to raise it. Maybe KMP's error signalling
proposal? I'll check.

> >- ELIMINATE-FORCED-CONSING
> >Synopsis: Add :RECYCLE or :MODIFY to some sequence fns,
> >Version 3, 31-Aug-88
> I marked this as tabled.

-- No, I think we all thought this was a bad idea after all.

> >- FORMAT-ROUNDING
> >Synopsis: specify that ~F rounds up
> >Version 1, 5-Oct-88
> I marked this as tabled.

-- This was your issue originally. JonL said: "However, both Moon and I
seemed to prefer not trying to specify something in the standard for the
case this issue is addressing." and there was no dissent. Do you want to
re-raise it?

> >+ FUNCTION-COMPOSITION
> >Synopsis: Add new functions
> >Version 5, 10-Feb-89
> I know this is picky, but I thought it was decided to fail this one
> completely and amend TEST-NOT-IF-NOT (I believe that was the related
> issue).

-- you may be right. I wish we had minutes. I guess I'll stick by my
summary unless I hear otherwise.

> >- TRACE-ERROR
> >Synopsis: TRACE should signal errors if it doesn't understand
> >Version 1, 20-Jun-88
> >Comments: is this a cleanup?
> I marked this as tabled.

-- I don't have anyone willing to bring it up.