Issue: FUNCTION-COERCE-TIME (Version 2)

I favor LAZY, and then HYBRID.  I don't think performance is a
significant issue, as programmers can always get ambitious semantics by
specifying #'symbol or (symbol-function 'symbol) explicitly instead of
'symbol.  I believe that anyone who specifies the symbol instead of the
function is doing it precisely for its lazy semantics.

I like LAZY best because it makes all functions that take functional
arguments consistent.

                                                barmar