Re: Issue: READ-CASE-SENSITIVITY (Version 1)

I think the issue is the handling of the printer. PRINT, when
*PRINT-ESCAPE* is set. needs to look at the case of the readtable to know
how to print out things so they will read in correctly.

Take symbols with symbol-name "Frob" and "FROB" respectively.

	               print	            print
Symbol-name    case-sensitive    case-insensitive

Frob	            Frob	               |Frob|
FROB	            FROB	               frob, Frob, or FROB
	            	                     (depending on *PRINT-CASE*)

I think this is a "cleanup" issue, since it is a minor extension
to the feature of readtables and is upward compatible.