Meeting 1 hour before plenary session?

I'm back near a mailbox. Can we get together an hour before the main
session to go over the cleanup report agenda? I want to order the cleanup
issues so that we handle the "important" ones first. I roughly think that
means:

a) fix the cleanups that were previously broken

b) clarifications

c) changes

c) additions

within each category, order mainly by age: handle oldest issues first. But
then, there are some of these that are more 'important' that we'll want to
mess up the order.

I plan to put together a proposal for dealing with these over the next few
days and will mail it out, but you might want to come prepared with your
own list of "things that are critically important to get voted on this
meeting".