Issue: DEFINE-OPTIMIZER

After some fooling around with various amendments, this was brought to
a vote with the names DEFINE-COMPILER-MACRO (and I guess
COMPILER-MACROEXPAND and COMPILER-MACROEXPAND-1, though I realized later
that it was never made explicit) and failed 8-11-0.

I believe the issue may get re-opened. The reason is that I recently
realized that (a) users cannot write thing that ``should signal''
and (b) all they need to write things that ``should signal'' is
this functionality plus that provided in SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS.

That's all I have to say for now. But don't be surprised if I have more
to say later.