Issue: DESTRUCTURING-BIND

My notes say that discussion on this was broken over two days with
quite a number of possible amendments discussed.

I came up with a written set of amendments for Thursday which were
discarded because Moon submitted a coherent revised proposal
(consistent with those amendments, and adding at least one other
feature not covered in those separate amendments) on Thursday.

The revised proposal was Moon's v3, already mailed.
The revised proposal was voted on, and passed 15-1.