Re: Issue: DYNAMIC-EXTENT

    Date: Tue, 4 Apr 89 12:17:17 MDT
    From: sandra%defun@cs.utah.edu (Sandra J Loosemore)

    > Sandra and Gabriel initially claimed to oppose this even in principle.

    Gack -- I've been misquoted!  The principle is fine with me and the
    revision fixed the thing that bugged me the most (making the
    declaration apply to *any* value assigned to the variable instead of
    just its initial value) about the original proposal.

Ok, I stand corrected -- and I'm glad to see you're happy with what
we decided.

The whole reason I'm distributing this stuff is to make sure my view of
what happened aligns with other people's.  I guess if it's catching
discrepancies, that's a sign that the process is worthwhile. :-}