issue DYNAMIC-EXTENT-FUNCTION, version 1

re: . . .all of the problems you mention also apply to the DYNAMIC-EXTENT
    declaration proposal that we have already accepted.  (The only
    difference between the two is that DYNAMIC-EXTENT declarations apply
    to variable bindings and DYNAMIC-EXTENT-FUNCTION declarations apply to
    function bindings.)

This can't be true -- for example, there is no such thing as
"anonymous variables" in the way that lambda-forms are anonymous
functions.  And as Moon's recounting of the current Symbolics model
shows, downward lambdas can be very important.

However, I was mostly concerned about the possibility that two
readers might interpret your wording "identical" in somwhat
non-identical ways.

-- JonL --