 From: chapman%aitg.DEC@decwrl.dec.com
Date: 1 May 89 13:08
To: @masinter@decwrl.dec.com
Subject: question @ SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE

LM,

The last version I got of SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE reads like it is
Version 5, but doesn't have Version 5 in the header. That's no
big deal, but since it has some big changes from Version 4, I
wondered if what I got was just a review copy or  a final draft?
The reason you're getting this question (vs. KMP) is that your
name appeared twice and last in the revision list.

     ----- End Forwarded Messages -----