issue DYNAMIC-EXTENT-FUNCTION, version 2

re:   . . .  Except for the interpretation of <name> as the
      name of a function instead of the name of a variable, such a declaration
      otherwise has semantics that are identical to those already described
      in proposal DYNAMIC-EXTENT:NEW-DECLARATION.

I like this.  It really says what I think is preferable -- that the
declaration DYNAMIC-EXTENT applies to name-bindings, whether "value"
or "functional".   Had we had a bit more foresight, this might have
gotten into the original proposal, but it's no big deal to have two
proposals.

-- JonL --