Issue: PATHNAME-COMPONENT-CASE (Version 4)

I had one person here who's initial reaction was against :COMMON as the default
:CASE, but I think it's the right thing.  At first I thought that perhaps the
:COMMON convention was backward, but after reviewing the file systems I've
encountered, I agree that the choice is pretty much arbitrary, and consistency
with Lisp symbols is as good a reason for choosing a direction on this as any.
(Of course, the READ-CASE proposal might change this argument out from under.)