proposals

You should be getting three proposals from me immediately following this
message.  I would like to get these proposals (or some modified version
of them) distributed to the full X3J13 committee at the June meeting, so
that they could be voted on at the meeting after that.  (It is probably
too late to hope for getting them up for a vote at the June meeting.)

So, please read them over.  All of the proposals could use more work on
the "current practice" and "cost to implementors" sections, so if you
vendors out there want to get your names mentioned :-), send mail.
I will put together revised versions to incorporate comments/complaints.

-Sandra
-------