Re: issue status, 12/12/88

> The following issues are those that I would like to finish up within the
> next week or so, with notes on what remains to be done.

>   CONSTANT-COMPILABLE-TYPES
>     We need a new draft of this proposal to incorporate the latest
>     round of discussion.  Cris???

I've been sick some lately (excuses, excuses), but have put in some work
on this, and will continue to do so.  We need to get this proposal set
well enough for feedback from all X3J13'ers who want to, and get it set
before the next meeting.  In my view there is too much content for a
vote in January, but with any luck at all we will have a good proposal.

				-Cris