[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I still need help with compile-time side-effects
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: I still need help with compile-time side-effects
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 88 01:45:19 PST
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Sandra J Loosemore's message of Sat, 10 Dec 88 13:48:42 MST <8812102048.AA02145@defun.utah.edu>
re: I haven't yet gotten any response to my earlier plea for help about
what the compile-time side-effects of the CLOS defining macros should be.
Although I volunteered (at Fairfax) to help out with specifying these
requirements, I find myself so overloaded with "Cleanup" questions and
other X3J13 responsibilities that I have no time to work on this issue
before Spring 1989. I'm sorry I can't be of more help now.
-- JonL --