issue COMPILE-FILE-SYMBOL-HANDLING, version 2

I favor COMPILE-FILE-SYMBOL-HANDLING:CURRENT-PACKAGE.
COMPILE-FILE-SYMBOL-HANDLING:HOME-PACKAGE seems superficially simpler,
but my experience when we tried it at MIT indicates that it does not
work very well.  Too often a symbol that had been moved from one package
to another, or had its export status changed, would be silently moved
back to its original package by loading a file.  I sort-of agree with
JonL's comment at the end of the discussion section: if we can't agree
on one solution to his issue, I think that in practice there would be
little harm to portable programs if we left it unspecified.  The issue
really affects development environments much more than it affects the
language in which portable programs are written, although it does have
some effect on that as well.