Compiler Subcommittee meeting and dinner

There have been a couple positive replies.  I propose that people who
want to go to dinner on Tuesday meet at Gigamos at 6PM.  We can wait
there until about 6:15, walk to dinner in the neighborhood, and return
to Gigamos around 7:30.  We'll try to leave word with the guard where
we go to dinner in case someone is late.

Once again, Gigamos is at Central Square Cambridge, 675 Massachusetts
Avenue, the 7th floor of the "Tofias" building.  The security guard
should allow access if you mention Gigamos, but if there is any
problem call 876-6819 and ask for me.  I'll try to leave a list of
subcommittee members with the guard.