Re: issue COMPILER-LET-CONFUSION, version 7

I tend to agree -- proposal REPAIR is about the most we can do to
clean up COMPILER-LET without assigning it radically different
semantics from what's specified in CLtL.  While I don't want to
squelch further discussion on this issue if people really are
discontented with both of the existing proposals, I'm not going to
take the initiative to put together any additional proposals myself.

-Sandra
-------