issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS, version 5

This doesn't provide a way to distinguish pervasively SPECIAL
(proclaimed) variables from locally SPECIAL (declared) variables.
This is important because new bindings of names which are pervasively
SPECIAL are special bindings, while new bindings of names which are
locally SPECIAL (except those to which the declaration is attached)
are lexical bindings.  This is just the sort of thing a code walker
should do correctly.  I propose that instead of VARIABLE-INFORMATION
returning :SPECIAL as the first value, it should return
:PROCLAIMED-SPECIAL or :DECLARED-SPECIAL.

I would be happier if this difference between SPECIAL proclamations
and SPECIAL declarations were removed.  Does anyone have an opinion on
this?  I guess it's too late for another cleanup issue.