Issue EVAL-WHEN-NON-TOP-LEVEL, v2

Cris's latest example well illustrates why I suggested that the notion of
"toplevel" may not by itself be enough to resolve the EVAL-WHEN semantics.
In particular, I am quite convinced that evaluating a form twice simply
because it is doubly nested in EVAL-WHENs is wrong; certainly for every
other purpose, EVAL-WHEN must "pass back" toplevel-ness.

The macro version of EVAL-WHEN we produced six months or so ago caused
the inner eval whens to be processed slightly differently, by virtue of
locally macroletting the definition of EVAL-WHEN itself.  Since you wrote
some of that code, I'm surprised at your recent "retching" at the idea.

-- JonL --