Re: issue SHARP-COMMA-CONFUSION

I agree with Kent on this one.  The time when #., #+, and #- are
processed is *always* read-time, and they always behave the same way
regardless of whether the thing that is doing the reading is the
compiler, LOAD, or some user-written program-analyzing program.

Incidentally, the writeup for this issue does point out that program
analyzers can (theoretically, at least) handle #, by fiddling with the
readtable.

In any case, since the other read macros have nothing to do with
compilation, a proposal to change them wouldn't really fall into our
domain.

-Sandra
-------