Issue: DEFINE-OPTIMIZER

Addendum ...

 If all you're saying is that people shouldn't write optimizers
 on functions they didn't write, I'm happy to stipulate that.
 I don't want this facility so that people can optimize
 STRING-APPEND. I want it so that I can write a window system
 with functions that take hairy keyword arguments and I can
 still optimize those functions (which I wrote, and for which
 the system will have no conflicting operators anyway) efficiently.