[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MAKE-LOAD-FORM can handle circularities
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Subject: Re: MAKE-LOAD-FORM can handle circularities
- From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 89 11:46:46 CST
- Cc: jrose@Sun.COM (John Rose), Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, email@example.com, CL-Compiler@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of Wed, 11 Jan 89 09:11:57 MST from firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Sender: GRAY@Kelvin.csc.ti.com
> Unfortunately, we don't know yet if file-level EQ preservation works;
> see issue CONSTANT-CIRCULAR-COMPILATION.
Well, the ability to dump objects would not be very useful without that.
I think this is an argument against proposal alternative