[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issues DECLARATION-SCOPE and DEFINING-MACROS-NON-TOP-LEVEL
- To: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issues DECLARATION-SCOPE and DEFINING-MACROS-NON-TOP-LEVEL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 89 12:52:50 MST
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, Mon, 23 Jan 89 13:49 EST
> Assuming the vote on DECLARATION-SCOPE is not likely to be reversed, I
> think DEFINING-MACROS-NON-TOP-LEVEL needs to be modified to treat the
> body of LOCALLY as top-level. If this requires changing LOCALLY from a
> macro to a special form, so be it.
I don't think that adding LOCALLY to the list of forms that must pass
top-level-ness through would be a problem. I don't see any great need
to change it to be a special form, either.
Thanks for pointing out this problem.