Issue: COMPILER-VERBOSITY (Version 5)

I'm glad you decided to withdraw COMPILER-VERBOSITY:USE-CONDITIONS, I
thought it was excessive.

For LIKE-LOAD, I don't understand why there is a special variable to
control the default for one option (:VERBOSE), but not for the other
(:PRINT).  That's just mindless inconsistency.  The cost to users
section even remarks that some users will find it irritating that they
can't control the other default!

Let's just add variables *LOAD-PRINT* and *COMPILE-PRINT* controlling
the defaults for :PRINT options to both functions.

Note for current practice that Cloe has a *LOAD-PRINT* because we found
this was usually something you wanted to control per-user, not per-call.