Re: Issue ALLOW-LOCAL-INLINE (V2)

I like the general direction here, but I have a minor gripe about the
writeup.  Namely, the problem description section doesn't really seem
to be describing the problem the proposal addresses.  As I understand it,
the problem is really that INLINE does two things:

    (1) It tells the compiler to do extra things when it sees the
        function -definition-, to make it possible to code the function
	inline.

    (2) It tells the compiler to code -calls- to the function inline.

and you want to clarify how to get the first behavior without the second.

-Sandra
-------