Re: issue CONSTANT-CIRCULAR-COMPILATION, version 4

>     ... One could add an option to QUOTE as an alternative, e.g.:
>
>     (QUOTE (A B C) :CIRCULAR NIL)
>
>     or something like that. ...
>
> I don't think I buy this idea, but I do admit to getting quite a
> chuckle out of it. It's very original.  . . .

In my opinion Kent's note does not address the main issues.
In no case do I see any need for an explicit option in most constants.

As a language user I don't feel a need for any options.  It's
fine with me if we can simply allow all constants to be circular.

If something is needed, let's try to provide it.