[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: FUNCTION-NAME (Version 1)
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: FUNCTION-NAME (Version 1)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 89 10:18 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, CL-Compiler@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <19890128034814.6.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I'm still thinking about this, but while I am I wanted point out that
MEDIUM is unacceptable to me because I don't think FLET and DEFUN should
disagree on what they permit as defined names. If FLET were added to
MEDIUM, I suspect I'd think it was an internally consistent position.
LARGE has an appeal to me in general, but I'm still mulling over
I'll reply in more detail later.