[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Potential issue: MACRO-SPECIAL-FORMS
- To: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Potential issue: MACRO-SPECIAL-FORMS
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 89 19:14 PST
- Cc: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>, Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-5.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <19890308022127.7.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Line-fold: no
I agree with Moon's position on this.
I have written my own code walker for use in PCL. I keep having to add
special forms to it anyways, and it turns out it is much easier to do
that than deal with screwy "expansions" of "macros".