Issue CONSTANT-COMPILABLE-TYPES, version 7

I think we can ignore non-Lisp functions. Here's why. First, we're
specifying Common Lisp, not C, so that only user-written functions in
Common Lisp have defined behavior under this proposal. Second, we're
only specifying what happens to well-formed programs that use the
built-in Common Lisp functions and etc (in the old days, the 775 magic
symbols). A proposal I have on the CL-cleanup table is that any
alteration of these magic functions has undefined consequences, except
where explicitly allowed. Therefore, the only important part of a
built-in CL function is its name, which is easy to dump.

That is, if you only have to dump its name, it doesn't matter what
language the body is in, and no well-defined programs alter those
definitions.

This is an example of what I mean by a conservative approach.

			-rpg-