[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
more on terminology
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Subject: more on terminology
- From: Steven <Handerson@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 1984 21:12 EDT
- Cc: cl-error-handling@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 16 Oct 1984 20:15-EDT from Kent M Pitman <KMP at MIT-MC>
No, I don't see event being used for much else. We do need something to
replace it if we do, because otherwise condition would have two meanings.
Why don't we just capitalize everything and be done with it?