Terminology of error-ology

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I don't think it's particularly valuable
to define an error that way.  Error can and should be thought of in many
contexts, and I don't think "condition with a debugger handler" needs a new
name - I think "errorful condition" is enough.  Condition can too, but I think
it's only other major meaning is Event.

Just to be argumentative, I don't think you need every condition to have a
handler - for some applications, the debugger may be inappropriate.  Perhaps as
a matter of style you do, and obviously you don't want the "no handler"
condition to have no handler.

-- Steve