Introduction

		CL-Error-handling@su-ai.arpa

Capitalization is not necessary, and if you are directly on the ARPANET,
you can nickname SU-AI.ARPA as SAIL. An archive of messages is kept on
SAIL in the file:

			   CLERHA.MSG[COM,LSP]

You can read this file or FTP it away without logging in to SAIL.

To communicate with the moderator, send to the address:

		CL-Error-handling-request@su-ai.arpa

Here is a list of the people who are currently on the mailing list:

Person			Affiliation	Net Address

Thomas Gruber		Univ. of Mass.	gruber.UMass-CS@csnet-relay
Kent Pitman		MIT		kmp@mc
Dave Matthews		HP		matthews.hplabs@csnet-relay (I hope)
Walter VanRoggen	DEC		wvanroggen@dec-marlboro
Jim Large		PERQ		Jim.Large@cmu-cs-spice
Mary Fontana		TI		fontana.ti-csl@csnet-relay
Carl Hewitt		MIT		hewitt-common-error@mc
Jerry Barber		Gold Hill	jerryb@mc
Bob Kerns		Symbolics	rwk@mc
Alice Hartley		BBN		hartley@bbn
David Moon		Symbolics	moon@scrc-stonybrook
Eric Benson		Lucid		eb@su-ai
Dan Weinreb		Symbolics	DLW@scrc-stonybrook

The first order of business is for each of us to ask people we know who may
be interested in this subgroup if they would like to be added to this list.

Next, we ought to consider who might wish to be the chairman of this subgroup.
Before this happens, I think we ought to wait until the list is more nearly
complete.