JEIDA note

  Larry, thanks for the response.  The netid's I had received for the
JEIDA folks were incorrect (I sent a test msg).  Still working
on getting the right ones.  It'll be sent asap.

  Also, on a general committee note, I would like our group to
meet on Monday 16 Nov (the day designated for such meetings).
Please send your suggestions for a time as we need to ask for
a meeting room.  I recommend we use the afternoon from 1:30 to
3:30pm.  Does anyone have conflicts with other committee meetings
or travel problems?

Regards,
  Thom