Sincere apologies

    Date: Wed 14 Aug 85 09:38:02-PDT
    From: Alan Snyder <AS%hplabs.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa>
    To: gls@aquinas.think.com

    For your information, I distributed a "polished" proposal for
    Common Lisp objects early this year, and this proposal has
    also been implemented.  I announced it only within the object
    oriented working group, rather than to the entire Common Lisp
    mailing list.  In case you are not aware, the Xerox proposal
    was not discussed at all within the working group prior to
    its recent announcement.  I haven't even seen it yet.

      Alan Snyder
    -------