Re: Questions about Commonloops

A more complete answer to Fahlman's long message is forthcoming, but I
just wanted to say for now that we are working on a portable version of
Common
Loops which should help clarify many of the paper's weak points.

We hope to have this portable version done in about 6 weeks.  The
precise
details of its availability are not finalized, but they will have the
flavor of "limited permission to copy and use Portable CommonLoops for
evaluation
and development".

In the meantime we appreciate comments, questions and suggestions about
CommonLoops or the CommonLoops paper.

Gregor Kiczales