two questions about New Flavors

Sorry to wake everybody up, but I have a couple of questions about New Flavors
that I thought might be of general interest.

1. How does one update Old Flavors code that uses keyword method names?  Does
New Flavors allow generic functions with keyword names?

2. Does New Flavors have any notion of a default handler for Undefined
Methods?  In other words, does an invocation of an undefined function get
turned into an invocation of a generic function with the function name
as an argument?

  Alan
-------