Re: Standard-objects in quoted constants

Thanks to Dave Moon for his comments on CLOS objects in quoted
constants.  From my point of view everything he said is more
than acceptable.  I understand that this issue has been thought
about by various people, and I hope that something in the vein
he talks about will get specified.

His comments on arrays and hash tables are also welcome.  I hope
to build a proposal acceptable to most people and I am specifically
interested in input from language implementors (via the cl-compiler
mailing list).
				-Cris