How to reach Robert Kerns

    Date: Fri, 18 Nov 88 18:27 EST
    From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

    That address is correct.  Try using % to indirect through a better
    mailer.  For instance,
    rwk%f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com@riverside.scrc.symbolics.com
    is likely to work.

    You could also try rwk@ai.ai.mit.edu (he has a mailbox there, I
    don't know how often he reads it).

That forwards to ILA these days, but it is a convenient address for
those with mailers that haven't QUITE made it into the domain era.
I read it every couple of days or so, unless I'm in some other country.
(Or some other planet, as the case may be).

    Alternatively, try cruising around Boston Harbor in a rubber
    raft until you sight Bob's boat.

Dress warmly, and look closely, because I'm tucked away in a snug corner
of the harbor for the winter!

As a better alternative, may I suggest you look in Aruba or Tahiti?  You
won't find me unless you wait around a few years, but I can guarentee
you a better time than paddling around Boston Harbor this time of year!