Name Change for Metaobject Protocol?

Note: I apologize in advance for the terseness of this message.  All the
messages I will be sending for a while will be compact as well; Its hard
to type with one hand.

The objects in the meta-object protocol are the objects which implement
the (metacircular) evaluator.  So the current name is just right.

It is true than one can implement other sorts of object systems by
modifying the CLOS interpreter (using the meta object protocol).  These
can be reflective or not, the key fact is that we have made the
interpreter accessible and that it is metacircular.
-------