fixing our problems with setf

    Date: Tue, 13 Oct 87 10:51 PDT
    From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM

    I just have a couple of comments on your writeup.

    I would like to see what you send to cleanup beforehand if possible.
    But I do not expect to read my mail the last half of this week or the
    first half of next, so that might make it impossible.

I think resolving this setf stuff is important, so I will attempt to
send out a revised version of my proposal, plus a cleanup committee
proposal, later today, to try to give you time to comment on it.

Have as good a time as it is possible to have in a hospital.