Status

LGD and I are working (like mad) on the spec. I am concentrating
on the concepts chapter and Linda on the functions chapter.
Slot description inheritance, congruence, and 1/3 of the object
creation sections supplied by Moon have been incorporated into
the concepts chapter. As I go I am building up a list of
further minor tasks. This list slowly increases, so that I doubt
that we can meet the Oct 16 deadline for completion of the first
pass of the rewrite. I expect that mid-to-late next week is more like
it.

This will require very fast turnaround from you folks on the draft.

			-rpg-