Re: status of "object" or "standard-object"

> We could either make a decision on this, or include it in the spec under
> a new section "Issues still under Discussion".    It might happen that
> other issues will have the same uncertain status at the November
> deadline.  Constructors are presently in that category as well.

My feeling on this is that all references to subjects covered in Part 3
(metaobject protocol) should be qualified as still under discussion.
The qualification need not be local to the reference, but could be
global to Part 1. When we meet in November (or possibly via. e-mail
before) we can perhaps finalize, but to do otherwise would be unfair
to Dick and Linda.

		jak