CLOS mailing list

    Date: Tue, 3 Nov 87 16:04:18 +0200
    From: mcvax!crin.crin.fr!masini@uunet.UU.NET

    We are currently making a study about Object Oriented Languages, their past,
    present and future.
    I've been told you were mailing news about the conception and the evolution of
    CLOS. Is it possible for me to be added to your mailing list ?

This mailing list is a working group developing a specification for a proposed
new object-oriented addition to Common Lisp.  It's not really a news group.
There is heavy traffic with a great amount of detail, so I suspect this isn't
really the list you want to be on.