making gf lambda lists

I believe that we are going to want to introduce a support function
called something like:
 make-generic-function-lambda-list-from-specialized-method-lambda-list

This function will make it easier for programmers who are constructing
their own methods and generic functions to get themselves a congruent
generic function lambda list.  This functions will strip out
specializers and optional defaults and remove uses of &key and &aux (and
anything else I might have forgotten).

Can anyone think of a better name for this function?

Can anyone think of a worse name?
-------