Re: some questions on your chapter 2 comments

    So how about it?  Shall we change CLOS so that re-evaluating a
    defgeneric removes methods that were previously defined by :method,
    but no longer appear in the new defgeneric form?  I think we should.

I think that's a good idea.  Should we specify how defgeneric knows that a
method was defined by :method.  We could use a predicate or we could make
:method specified methods be a subclass of defgeneric-method.  This similar to
how accessors methods are specified, and is what I reecommend.