SLOT-BOUNDP

I'm glad Pavel is reading the specification CLOSely, because he is
a careful reader. As I mentioned, it is difficult to work on a document
for over a year and not miss things staring you in the face.

A similar remark that Pavel could have made is about the references to
Chapter 3 when there is none supplied.  SLOT-BOUNDP-USING-CLASS appeared
in a skeleton chapter 3 that we circulated briefly. I assume that it
will appear in the full blown chapter 3 that Danny and Gregor are
writing. If not, we will either need to document that function or else
eliminate reference to it.

			-rpg-