new version of mop

There is a new version of the mop on sail.  It is called new-mopc.tex.
You will also need to get a new version of the macros file.  Danny says
that at one point you have to type a return at TeX to make it happy but
other than that it TeX's fine.  We will try to fix that bug soon.

Pages 1-30 of this version are in pretty solid shape.  The remaining
pages are OK, but not as solid.  We will work on getting those better in
the next day or so.

Patrick, I will mail you the files as soon as I send this message.
-------