Small omission in Chap 2

The description of the standard-generic-function SLOT-MISSING
indicates that it is called when an attempt is made to access a
non-existent slot of an object, if the object's metaclass is
standard-class. This is a reasonable restriction (although I hate what
happens when I mistakenly apply an accessor function to NIL).

However, the description of the function SLOT-VALUE doesn't include
the restriction to objects whose metaclasses are standard-class. It
seems to say that slot-missing will always be called (even for objects
whose metaclass is built-in-class).

I expect that the former was the intended meaning, but they should
both say the same thing.

	-Rich Fritzson
	 Unisys - Paoli Research Center
	 P.O. Box 517