Proposed Wording Change to the Error Terminology (II)

re: [... meaning of "it is undefined" ...]
    I suppose we could always ask X3J13 to appoint a separate committee for
    this, and then use whatever terminology they come up with in the CLOS
    document. That way I wouldn't have to feel any responsibility to try to
    help.

It's indeed unfortunate that between the "Error" subcommittee and the
"Cleanup" subcommittee, no one dared tackle the "it is an error" bug.
I sincerely hope,  if there is any real action on the matter, that you
will feel the same professional responsibility to offer constructive
comments as you have already done in so many other areas.

-- JonL --